Donny Drippin is a musician who is gaining huge popularity for his latest album “My Year”. This album was released in January 2022, and it has already garnered a lot of views and likes from his fans and listeners.
Before this, the singer had worked on 1 single which was released last year, Freehold. That song had also won many hearts due to its soul touching lyrics and persistence Donny showed in that song.
In one of the discussions with Donny, we got to know how he rose to success in such a short span of time. Instead of explaining his success in 1 line, Donny Drippin in fact shared with us the top tips he followed to reach the level of fame he is at today.
“If you’re a musician, then you know that it’s not easy to become popular. There are so many talented musicians out there that it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. But the competition did not deter me from aiming for my goal,” shared Donny. Here are some tips the singer has shared with us which he wants all the upcoming singers and musicians to follow by heart.
- First and foremost, you need to be passionate about your music. If you’re not passionate about your music, then it will show in your performance and people will not be drawn to you.
- Secondly, you need to be original. There are so many musicians out there that sound the same, so it’s important that you find your own unique sound.
- Thirdly, you need to be persistent. Don’t give up on your dreams just because things are tough – keep pushing forward and eventually people will start to notice you.
- Fourth, you need to have a strong work ethic. People respect those who work hard and are dedicated to their craft.
- Fifth, make sure you’re always practicing and improving your skills.
- Sixth, be social media savvy. Use social media to connect with fans and other musicians.
- Seventh, play live as often as possible. This will give people the opportunity to see you perform and they may end up becoming fans.
- Eighth, market yourself in a way that is true to you. Don’t try to be something you’re not – just be yourself and let your personality shine through.
- Ninth, stay humble and don’t get too caught up in the hype.
- Tenth, have fun with it! If you’re not enjoying what you’re doing then people will be able to tell and they won’t want to listen to your music.
These are just some of the tips Donny Drippin has shared with us. But as he emphasized, and as we focus on too, these are not the only tips you need to follow. Do what you like to do by heart and put all your energy to making it the best.