Discover how and where to check the status of your SBI ATM Card shipment online. SBI will deliver the ATM/Debit cards by Postal Mail between 7 -10 business days if you have put an application for a new SBI ATM Card online or completed the SBI ATM Card Application in a bank.
You may check the status of your SBI ATM/Debit card arrival by going to the SBI Account Number Status Portal. By using Speed Post Number (Consignment Number) obtained by SMS following SBI ATM Card Online Application, users could simply follow SBI ATM Card shipment data. If you have an internet SBI profile, you may register again for an Improved SBI ATM Card sans having to visit your local bank. Do not even fret if you don’t have an internet SBI Online Banking profile. You may register and establish your account without having to go to your local branch.
How to deactivate an existing SBI Credit card?
One can deactivate an existing SBI Credit card and ask for a new Bankcard electronically if it is misplaced, misused, or if you wish to update your ATM card. SBI shall give you the ATM Card via Postal Mail once you seek a fresh SBI ATM Card digitally or in a location by completing the SBI ATM Card Registration. As soon as the ATM card has been shipped, staff will give you an SMS with the delivery credentials, including the reference number.
The following is an example of an SMS message:
“The SBI Bank Card with the last four digits XXXX was dispatched on February 22th, 2022 through Service No. EG7238xxx88iN. To establish your PIN, please follow the steps on the acceptance message.”
When you have not got a Message with delivery confirmation, feel free to contact SBI Customer Support at 1800 425 3800. Somebody will assist you in obtaining tracking information.
Alternatively, you must call the local bank to obtain the delivery schedule and unique identifier code for your Bankcard.
- 1st Step: Go to https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and scroll down towards the Shipment Related to the number.
- 2nd Step: Type the Speed Post Information (Goods Receipt Number) that was sent to you through SMS, followed by the correct credentials.
- 3rd Step: Select ‘Track Now’ from the drop-down menu. Individuals would now be led to a website that contains the SBI ATM card delivery information. Then you may well check the status of your SBI Payment card shipment (current residence and projected delivery schedule).
After receiving your SBI ATM Card, you may authorize it electronically sans having to visit your local bank. If you do have an incredibly active SBI (Internet Finance) profile and wish to discover the progress of your SBI ATM card status, you may do so instantly.
How to Check SBI ATM Card Status Online?
Read the directions below:
- 1st Step: Use your SBI account on the website to log into your SBI net business bank account. Passcode and Login
- 2nd Step: Select e-Services Panel and afterward ATM Card Services from the drop-down menu.
- 3rd Step: Select ‘Request ATM/Debit Card’ from the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step: You’ll now see a window with different tabs. Application and Inquiry
- 5th Step: Select the Enquiry option. Next, from the table beneath, pick the bank details available at the time of the bank card registration, followed by the Card information application month. It’s worth noting that the period limit for card inquiry activity ought to be 6 months from the moment. After that, press the Submit button. You’ll now be taken to a page where you may check the progress of the SBI ATM Card Registration.
If users are unable to locate the progress of the SBI ATM card or if their registration was submitted more than six months ago, they may submit an application for a new ATM card online. After 14 days, customers will receive a replacement ATM card via fast post. Make doubly sure the address you provided is accurate.
Issues about the SBI Debit Card Status Checker
Several SBI clients actually received an SMS with their SBI Payment card Delivery Confirmation but did not receive the product. In this instance, follow the directions below to obtain the SBI Bankcard. If you got the SBI ATM Card Reference Number, you may be certain that SBI has already mailed the ATM Card to the process involving the following steps you provided when you opened the account. However, your current address might be inaccurate, or the delivery firm may be unable to ship it.
In this scenario, you may use the above-mentioned ATM card monitoring through a courier firm or Postal service Shipment tracking technique. If you can’t discover the ATM card data, you may return your SBI Bank card to the nearest branch. As a result, ensure that your SBI profile is up to date with your current address. If you already have a current SBI Net account setup, you can modify your contact home address. If you want to alter your location, you must notify your local branch. As a result, the only way to receive your ATM card is to visit your bank. You may reapply for the Bankcard online as well.
SBI Economists Urge RBI For Status Quo On Key Lending Rates
How to check the movement of your SBI ATM Card?
To check the movement of your SBI ATM Card, follow the procedure beneath.
- 1st Step: Write down the reference number you obtained by Text messages, then go to https://www.indiapost.gov.in and look for the Shipment Tracking page just on the main page.
- 2nd Step: Input the Speed Post Information (Shipment Information) that you received through text messages, followed by the correct credentials.
- 3rd Step: Select ‘Track Now’ from the drop-down menu. You would now be led to a website that contains your SBI ATM card delivery information.
If you have already applied for a new SBI ATM card, the Bank card will be sent to you by Ordinary Post between 7 to 10 business days.
How to track the speed post?
To track the speed post, follow the instructions below.
- 1st step: Follow the Following SBI ATM Card Status site, Monitor Shipment – India Post.
- 2nd Step: Next, input the shipment code that you received through SMS.
- 3rd Step: Determine the meaning of the phrase (Type in the Captcha)
- 4th Step: Select the Search option from the drop-down menu. You could now check the status of your SBI debit card shipment.
Leave a Reply